The Round Table: The Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs
Editor: Venkat Iyer – University of Ulster, UK
Assistant Editor: Terry Barringer
The Round Table has, over the years, been a repository of informed scholarship, opinion, and judgement regarding both international relations in general, and the Commonwealth in particular, with authorship and readership drawn from the worlds of government, business, finance and academe. Six issues of the journal are published each year.
Articles published in The Round Table are, as a rule, peer reviewed by experts in the relevant subject areas. The journal also, from time to time, carries important speeches and reports of relevance to the Commonwealth.
Since 2013 The Round Table has been publishing shorter, opinion pieces on topical issues. These pieces are usually between 800-1000 words long.
A Commonwealth Update is a regular feature of the journal. It is an authoritative, nation-by-nation review of events across the Commonwealth. It is currently written by Oren Gruenbaum, the Commonwealth Update editor.
- Commonwealth Student Exchange 1959-2019 – Planned and Unplanned
- Seychelles: Prospects, Probity and Legacy – Governance under Transnational Pressures
- Cyprus and the Great War of 1914-18
- Island Genres, Genre Islands: Conceptualisation and Representation in Popular Fiction; Postcolonial Nations, Islands and Tourism
- The Grave Challenge Facing South African Elections: A Loss of Hearts and Minds