Since its foundation in 1910, The Round Table: The Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs has had a dual function. First, it is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal, now published six times a year. The UK’s oldest international affairs journal, The Round Table provides analysis and commentary on all aspects of international affairs, and is the major source for coverage of the policy issues concerning the contemporary Commonwealth and its global role. Secondly, The Round Table is a forum for Commonwealth debate and advocacy. It hosts periodic dinner and other meetings, with invited speakers, and organises seminars and conferences on a regular basis. It works closely with a range of other Commonwealth organisations.
Key contacts at the Round Table:
- Chair of The Round Table Editorial Board – Victoria Schofield [email protected]
- Honorary Secretary of The Round Table – Alex May [email protected]
- Editor of The Round Table Journal – Venkat Iyer [email protected]
- Book Reviews Editor and Assistant Editor of The Round Table Journal – Terry Barringer [email protected]
- Website Editor of The Round Table – Debbie Ransome [email protected]